Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Search by category   

Input keyword(s) 

 Back to Search Results
Mobile Home
My Real Property, or RP, decal is worn out or has peeled off the window. Can I get a replacement decal?
This answer has been viewed 1570 times and was last updated on 10/10/2014.
 Print this page

Yes; and we strongly recommend it. Since the RP decal is only purchased one time, they will wear out over time. A replacement decal can be purchased at the Tax Collector's Office for $5.10.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What is an electronic title (or e-title)? Why should I store my title electronically?
What is required to title and register a mobile home?
What happens when my mobile home registration/decal becomes delinquent?
How do I get a Real Property, or RP, decal?
How much does it cost to renew my mobile home registration/decal?