Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Property Tax
Are there any fees associated with obtaining a paid receipt or duplicate tax bill?
This answer has been viewed 2051 times and was last updated on 12/15/2015.
Print this page Print this page

Inquiries via our website

View our tax website to obtain information on tax years 1998 through the current tax year.

The following information is available at no charge:

  • Paid receipts
  • Duplicate bills
  • Status of a property tax account

Inquiries in person

Visit one of our offices to obtain information on current and previous tax years.

If you are the property owner, the information listed below is available at no charge.

If you are NOT the property owner, a fee of $1.00 applies to each inquiry required to provide the following information:

  • Paid receipts
  • Duplicate bills

Note: Microfilmed receipts from previous tax years (back to 1890) are available at the Clerk of Court's office, subject to their fee schedule.  The Clerk is the official records custodian for Manatee County.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What payment methods are available for property taxes?
How do I apply for Homestead Exemption on my property taxes?
What are Ad Valorem Taxes?
What are Non-Ad Valorem Assessments?
I have a question about my Community Development District (CDD) assessment; who do I contact?

Top of page