Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Property Tax
I have filed an adverse possession claim on a property with the Property Appraiser. How do I pay the taxes?
This answer has been viewed 1743 times and was last updated on 12/13/2017.
Print this page Print this page

Payment of the taxes must be in the form of a money order, cashier’s check, cash or certified funds and must be made during regular office hours through the Field Services & Collections Department located in downtown Bradenton at 1001 3rd Ave W, Suite 240, Bradenton, FL 34205.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What payment methods are available for property taxes?
How do I apply for Homestead Exemption on my property taxes?
What are Ad Valorem Taxes?
What are Non-Ad Valorem Assessments?
I have a question about my Community Development District (CDD) assessment; who do I contact?

Top of page