Schedule an appointment to visit the First Manatee South County Tag Agency to complete your transaction! (See services offered below.)
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency, located at 5756 14th Street W, Bradenton, is the newest office in Manatee County that processes vehicle, boat, and mobile home registration and title transactions. This office offers extended hours (9 AM – 6 PM, Monday – Friday) and Saturday hours ( 9 AM – 2 PM) . If you need to process registration renewals and title transactions after hours or on the weekend, this office offers these services at a time that may be more convenient to your busy schedule!
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency is a privately owned office, operating under the authority granted by the Manatee County Tax Collector.
Services Offered (Vehicle, Boat, and Mobile Home)
Note: Processing requirements for these transactions may differ from the Manatee County Tax Collector's office. For requirements for the First Manatee South County Tag Agency, contact them at 941-782-6050.
- Florida and Out of State Title Transfer
- Duplicate Florida Title
- Florida Fast Title Issuance (same day title)
- Florida Registration Renewal/Replacement
- Replace Florida License Plate or Decal
- Specialized Transactions: (Including, but not limited to) Homemade Boat, Low-Speed Vehicle, Towing and Storage, Pawnbroker, and Transporter Plate
- Temporary Plate
- Parking Permit
- Lien Add
- Dealers: Convenient hours of operation, free courier services, and no transaction limits (restrictions may apply)! 1-Business day turnaround for drop-off work. Processing fees apply.
Services NOT Offered
- Any Driver License Transaction
- Hunting and Fishing Licenses & Permits
- Property Tax Payments
- International Registration Plan (IRP) Registration (Apportioned Plates for Heavy Trucks)
Note: This office accepts cash and check only. A 2% fee will be charged on all check transactions to guarantee funds.
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.