Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Concealed Weapon License
What documentation do I need if I'm actively employed with or retired from a Florida law enforcement agency as a law enforcement officer, correctional officer, or correctional probation officer?
This answer has been viewed 1089 times and was last updated on 06/29/2018.
Print this page Print this page

For documentation requirements, see the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services' application and renewal page. To qualify for reduced fees, you must bring the specified documentation to your appointment.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What is the process when I arrive at your office?
Are there discounts for active or retired Florida law enforcement employees?
Is the tax collector’s office responsible for determining who is eligible to receive a concealed weapon license?
Is my personal information protected and exempt from public record if I apply at your office?
What is the Florida statute number for "license to carry concealed weapon or firearm"?

Top of page