Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Property Tax
I'm interested in purchasing tax certificates. Where do I find the delinquent taxes available?
This answer has been viewed 2125 times and was last updated on 01/04/2017.
Print this page Print this page

The tax collector must advertise the delinquent taxes in a newspaper that's publicized at least once a week and has general circulation in the county. The newspaper choice is determined by bid packages mailed upon request. The advertisement must run once a week for three consecutive weeks prior to the tax certificate sale  and must specify the place, date, and time of the sale.

For more information, see our property tax certificates page.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What payment methods are available for property taxes?
How do I apply for Homestead Exemption on my property taxes?
What are Ad Valorem Taxes?
What are Non-Ad Valorem Assessments?
I have a question about my Community Development District (CDD) assessment; who do I contact?

Top of page