Not a Manatee County resident? Effective 7/24/17, Out-of-County residents can only be served at our Driver License Office, located at 904 301 Blvd W, Bradenton. An appointment is required. Visit taxcollector.com to schedule an appointment. You must select the "Non-Manatee County Resident DL/ID Card Transaction" Service in order to be served. Testing services (e.g. road testing, written exams) are provided for Manatee County residents only.
Yes, appointments can be made for driver license transactions. Schedule your appointment now.
Please keep in mind that our branch offices only offer limited driver license services. Our Driver License Office (DLO) located at 904 301 Blvd West, Bradenton, processes additional transactions.
Appointments are required for the following Driver License and ID Card transactions:
- Class E Driving Skills Road Test (Manatee County residents only)
- Written Testing (Manatee County residents only)
- Learner Licenses - Written Testing needed in person or already passed testing online
- Non-US Citizens - Includes all immigrants, permanent residents, “green card” holders, non-immigrants, and temporary residents
- Naturalized US citizens (Naturalized less than 2 years ago)
- Naturalized US citizens (never issued a FL driver license/ID card)
- US citizens born abroad
- Transfer Out-of-State Driver License or ID Card to Florida when License/ID is Lost or Stolen
- First-Time (In Lifetime) ID Card Issuance - Never had a government-issued ID Card in any US State
- Medical-Related Testing, Re-Exams and Issues/Questions
- Commercial (CDL) Driver Licenses
- Sexual Predator/Offender & Career Offender Transactions
- DUI Reinstatement and/or Ignition Interlock Restriction
- Hardship License Issuance