Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Search by category   

Input keyword(s) 

 Back to Search Results
Driver License
What do I do if my citation has been sent to collections?
This answer has been viewed 1468 times and was last updated on 11/01/2017.
 Print this page

For citations from Manatee County, you must contact SC Service & Associates, Inc. at (386) 752-0068. You will be required to remit payment for the original fine, late fees, and a collection fee. For a list of other county Clerk of Court offices visit

If you did not find the answer to your question, use the provided link to email the state with your specific question:

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
How do I clear a suspension on my driver license?
How do I clear a financial responsibility (FR) insurance suspension on my driver license?
Do all offices offer full driver license services or do some only offer limited services?
How do I clear a DUI suspension or revocation on my driver license?
Where can I take the Class E Road Test?