Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Mobile Home
What should I do if I have dismantled or destroyed a Mobile Home that was located in Manatee County?
This answer has been viewed 2790 times and was last updated on 09/18/2018.
Print this page Print this page

You must make an appointment with our Field Services & Collections department to surrender the certificate(s) of title to the State of Florida. To schedule your appointment, call (941) 741-4809 or email us at  A Field Deputy will return your call within three business days.

You must bring the following to your appointment:

  • The certificate(s) of title – If you do not have this, call (941) 741-4809 to speak with a field deputy before making your appointment.
  • A completed and signed affidavit


Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What is an electronic title (or e-title)? Why should I store my title electronically?
What is required to title and register a mobile home?
How do I get a Real Property, or RP, decal?
What happens when my mobile home registration/decal becomes delinquent?
How much does it cost to renew my mobile home registration/decal?

Top of page