Not a Manatee County resident? Effective 7/24/17, Out-of-County residents can only be served at our Driver License Office, located at 904 301 Blvd W, Bradenton. An appointment is required. Visit taxcollector.com to schedule an appointment. Out-of-County residents must select the “Non-Manatee County Resident DL/ID Card Transaction” Service in order to be served. Testing services (e.g. road testing, written exams) are provided for Manatee County residents only.
Our branch offices only offer limited driver license services.
Our limited service driver license offices DO NOT provide:
- Driver license suspensions, revocations, or reinstatements
- Issuance of driver licenses or ID cards for non-US citizens, or those who are changing their legal status to US citizen
- Issuance or out-of-state reciprocation of Commercial Driver Licenses (CDL)
- Issuance of Learner Licenses; including upgrades, renewals, replacements, address changes, and transfers from out-of-state
- Any written testing; includes first-time issuance of Learner Licenses, CDL, or other testing
- Class E Driving Skills Road Tests
- First-time issuance of Florida ID (never had ID before)
- Insurance verification letters
- Eye/vision retest - medical evaluation
- Replacement of lost or stolen driver licenses or ID cards with no digital image on file
- Motorcycle endorsement related questions
- Information on points, driving school or driving records
Our Driver License Office (DLO) located at 904 301 Blvd West, Bradenton, processes additional transactions.