Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Property Tax
My tax bill does not reflect that I sold a piece of my property to someone else. How do I request a cutout (or a combination)?
This answer has been viewed 2057 times and was last updated on 10/10/2017.
Print this page Print this page

You must submit a DR-518 - Cutout Request Form with the following areas completed:

  • Tax Roll Year, County, and Date
  • The grey section that says “To the Appraiser: A cutout is hereby requested on the following property.”  You would enter the parcel number the needs to be “cutout”, the property/legal description, who it is currently assessed to and the mailing address.
  • The next section you must enter the description of the property of the piece that is to be cutout, who it should be assessed to and the mailing address. (The parcel number will be issued during the cutout process) and leave the remainder of the form blank.
  • Sign the form where it says "Signature of person requesting cutout ". 

The completed form and a copy of the recorded deed should be submitted to the Quality Assurance Department at the Manatee County Tax Collector’s Office by email (

Note:  If the property taxes have been paid on the parcel, a cut-out cannot be requested.

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
What payment methods are available for property taxes?
How do I apply for Homestead Exemption on my property taxes?
What are Ad Valorem Taxes?
What are Non-Ad Valorem Assessments?
I have a question about my Community Development District (CDD) assessment; who do I contact?

Top of page