Skip to main content


Welcome to our FAQ! To find answers to your questions, please use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If a FAQ does not answer your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking on a specific FAQ, then clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.

Top of page


To search within a category, select the category from the dropdown list and enter your question or search term in the keyword box. To view all questions in a category, select the category from the dropdown list and leave the keyword box empty.

Top of page

Question detail

Back to search results Back to search results
Tourist Development Tax
How do I make changes to my tourist tax account?
This answer has been viewed 2270 times and was last updated on 09/15/2017.
Print this page Print this page

Visit our tourist tax account status change page to notify us if:

  • Your telephone number, mailing address, or email address have changed
  • You no longer rent your accommodations, whether temporarily or permanently
  • You need to reinstate a previously inactivated account

For more information, please call (941) 741-4809 or email us at

Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:
Who is required to pay tourist tax?
Are there any additional taxable items when calculating tourist tax due?
At times during the year, my property is used by family or friends. Am I required to collect tourist tax?
Which renters, if any, are exempt from paying tourist tax?
How often is tourist tax remitted?

Top of page