Here at the Manatee County Tax Collector's Office, we want to provide you with all the information you need to help you get the most done with the least inconvenience possible. You can browse through our mobile home services links on the left, or continue on this page to hear about some of our more common transactions. In Florida, the County Tax Collector collects state mobile home registration fees and local property taxes, as well as performs titling services.
Bought a mobile home in a private sale?
Moving to Florida?
- In Florida, you have 30 days to transfer the title into your name or you may be subject to late fees and other penalties. Our Sales Tax, Florida Title Info, and Fees pages should help you out.
Lost your title?
- If you're moving from another state and have a travel trailer that you want to put Florida plates on, first you’ll have to get the title(s) transferred and issued here. Visit our Title Info page for more detail.
- If you've lost or misplaced your title, we can issue you a duplicate in any of our offices.
Print your Electronic Title (e-title)
Title by Mail
Online Mobile Home Services
Don't wait in line! You may be eligible to complete the following transactions online through the State of Florida's "Virtual Office" website.
- Registration renewal (What some call "Getting a new sticker")
- Purchase a duplicate registration (If you lost the paper registration)
- Change the address on your registration
- Order a printed copy of your electronic title
- Obtain title and registration information
- Check the status of your title