On this page
Our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section provides information and resources on various topics. To find answers to your questions, use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If the answer to a FAQ doesn't resolve your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.
Question detailBack to search results
Category: Office, Hours and Location / Appointments
What is the First Manatee South County Tag Agency, what are their hours of operation, where are they located, and what services do they provide?
This answer has been viewed 25354 times and was last updated on 05/24/2023.
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency will be closed on Monday, May 29th in observance of Memorial Day. They will reopen to the public on Tuesday, May 30th.
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency, located at 5756 14th Street West, Bradenton, processes vehicle, boat, and mobile home registration and title transactions and parking permits.
This office offers extended hours (9 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday) and Saturday hours (9 am to 2 pm). If you need to process registration renewals and title transactions after hours or on the weekend, this office offers these services at a time that may be more convenient to your busy schedule!
Processing requirements may differ from those of the Manatee County Tax Collector's office. For information, processing requirements, fee/service charges, hours of operation, holiday closures and to make an appointment (not required) visit:
Services offered for vehicle, boat, and mobile home:
- Florida and out-of-state title transfer
- Duplicate Florida title
- Florida fast title issuance (i.e., same-day title)
- Florida registration renewal/replacement
- Replace Florida license plate or decal
- Specialized transactions, including but not limited to: homemade boat, low-speed vehicle, towing and storage, pawnbroker, and transporter plate
- Temporary plate
- Parking permit
- Lien add
- Dealers: Convenient hours of operation, free courier services, and no transaction limits (restrictions may apply)! One-business-day turnaround for drop-off work. Processing fees apply.
Services not offered:
- Any driver license transaction
- Hunting and fishing licenses and permits
- Property tax payments
- International Registration Plan (IRP) registration (apportioned plates for heavy trucks)
Note: This office accepts cash, check, and debit. A 3.5% fee will be charged on all check transactions to guarantee funds and on all debit transactions as a processing fee. An additional $20 fast title fee applies to titles printed on-site.
The First Manatee South County Tag Agency is a privately owned office operating under the authority granted by the Manatee County Tax Collector.
Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:I want to apply for a job at the tax collector’s office. Can I get more information about job openings, the screening process and Veterans’ Preference?