On this page
Our frequently asked questions (FAQ) section provides information and resources on various topics. To find answers to your questions, use the search feature below or browse the Featured Questions and Top 20 FAQs. If the answer to a FAQ doesn't resolve your question, you can email our office for assistance by clicking "I need more information about this subject" at the bottom of the answer.
Question detailBack to search results
Category: Driver License / Appointments
I want to take my Class E driving skills road test. Why is the appointment schedule full, and are other options available?
This answer has been viewed 32726 times and was last updated on 01/10/2023.
Class E driving skills road tests are always in high demand. The following information will help you schedule your road test appointment:
- Road Test appointments can be booked 30 days ahead of time.
- Class E driving skills road tests are administered Monday through Thursday.
- If no appointments are displayed, please try again later. Additional appointments open up on the hour available for the following opening time 30 days ahead.
- You may hold only one road test appointment at a time. Only the first appointment scheduled will be retained, and all other appointments will be cancelled without notice.
- Selecting the wrong appointment will result in your transaction being rejected:
- Road Test (Class E) NO Interpreter - for English speakers
- Road Test (Class E) with Interpreter - Non-English speakers bringing an interpreter.
If you need a Class E driving skills road test but can't schedule an appointment at our office, you might find these additional options helpful:
- Email Ault's Driver Education Center, or call them at (941) 355-4202
- Visit the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles' driver license exams page for a full list of private providers.
Users who viewed this answer also found the following helpful:Which driver license services are considered full service?
How do I clear a suspension, revocation, or cancellation on my driver license?
What are my options to renew my Florida driver license?
Which driver license services are considered limited service?
Where can I take the Class E driving skills road test?